Friday, April 19, 2013

Judges 21: 16-25

The balance of the chapter was to find a way to have the 200 men without wives get one. The fathers of these potential wives were still under a promise not to have them marry any Benjamite which was perplexing for those who wanted to see the tribe survive despite their foolish vows. Ultimately they would use the Feast of Tabernacles as a way to get these girls not in a manner so that they would be conflicting with their vows. Seems like if they had consulted the Lord in the first place, none of this would have transpired. Still it was a reflection of a land that was unruled and undisciplined. End of Judges....


Yesterday was a long one which was dominated by the pre-op stuff before Tuesday. Trying to get all my ducks in a row was tedious and eye-opening since now I have to take Monday off as well. All in all, I am still at peace with this despite the potential complications. God will see me through this...
Very grateful for Irene and her support yesterday.

Praise for today: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41: 10-11

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of people covering you in prayer! Prayers for great results and that God will exceed all you could ever ask or imagine!

    ReplyDelete